This is the Privacy & Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) of Marylebone Asset Management Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with company number 08834718 whose registered office is 55a Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XQ (hereafter ‘MAML’, ‘we’ or ‘us’). This Policy describes the ways in which MAML collects and uses information about you when you use our website at https://www.maryleboneproperties.com (the “Website”).
MAML may change this Policy at any time, please check it regularly to keep up-to-date. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy you should stop using the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the changes, your continued use of the Website shows us your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
This Policy was last changed in December 2021.
1. ICO registration: For the purposes of data protection legislation, MAML is the controller for the processing of your personal data and has registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). MAML’s registration number is ZA156781.
2. Information we use about you:
[table id=1 /]
3. Sharing your information with third parties: Some of the information MAML collects from you is passed to third parties. These third parties are:
(a) website hosting providers, including Clook;
(b) website administration providers such as Flow20;
(c) certain third party analytics and cookies providers as described further in Clause 7 below;
(d) our regulator (the ICO);
(e) in anonymised form, MAML may share the information with:
i. any third party, in relation to the sale of some or all of MAML’s business, or its assets, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation. MAML will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your rights continue to be protected if your personal data is transferred under these circumstances;
ii. data aggregators and platform providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance; or
iii. law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
4. Links to third party websites and third party adverts: MAML is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them via the Website. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
5. Security: MAML has implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
6. Storage and Data Retention: We store your personal data in the United Kingdom. Where we transfer personal data outside the UK we ensure that we have an appropriate adequacy ground to do so e.g., Standard Contractual Clauses. We retain your data for no longer than is reasonable in line with the purposes for which it was originally collected.
(b) Disabling Cookies: The use of the cookies described above improves the functionality of our Website and your experience of using them. If you do not want these cookies to be served on your device, you are able to disable them by changing the settings on the Website or on your device. Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access some of the Website, and some of the features of the Website may not function properly.
[table id=2 /]
8. Exercising your rights: You can contact us using the details set out in Clause 9 below if you wish to: (i) access a copy of the personal data that we hold about you; (ii) correct any items of personal data that we hold about you; and/or (iii) have any items of personal data that we hold about you erased or object to our processing of such items of personal data.
9. MAML Details: If at any time you would like to contact MAML about your views on this Policy or any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com or write to us at Marylebone Asset Management Limited, 55a Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XQ. You also have the right to make a complaint to the ICO by contacting them at any time.